- 1 cup (200 gr) vegan cream cheese (soft)
- 1 ½ cup (330 ml) coconut milk cream
- ½ cup (110 ml) almond or soy milk
- ½ cup (70 gr) Erythritol or Monk fruit (Maple)
- ⅓ cup ( 45 gr) Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Fruits (chopped)
- Place your loaf pan in the freezer
- In your food processor, combine all your ingredients for the chocolate ice cream and blend until thick and creamy
- Pour the chocolate ice cream mixture in the chilled container. For the first hour, stir the mixture every 20 minutes, to ensure it doesn’t freeze solid.
- Lightly wet your scoop before serving ice cream.
- Serve in your dessert bowl and enjoy with your favorites fruits and Karen Berrios cacao Nibs.