- 1 & ½ cup toast hazelnuts
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- ½ cup monk fruit
- 1 & ½ cup almond, soy or coconut milk
- 8 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Fruits (chopped)
- Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Vegan Crepes
- In a saucepan, toast the hazelnuts for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients of the Homemade Nutella until creamy.
- Maintain into a small jar.
- Spread into a vegan crepe and add your favorite chopped fruit with Karen Berrios cacao nibs.
- Enjoy it as your healthy breakfast or snack.