Vegan Chocolate & Golden Berry Mousse
*2 servings - 1 cup each*
- ½ cup (75 gr) Karen Berrios Golden Berries
- ⅔ taza (115 gr) semi-sweet chocolate (chopped)
- ¾ cup (175 ml) almond or soy milk
- 1 banana (120 gr)
- 1 avocado (180gr)
- 3 tbsp. (22gr) Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. (5 gr) Cinnamon powder
- 5 tbsp. (50gr) coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. &1 tsp. (15 ml) coconut oil (melted)
- Fresh berries and cacao powder
- Hydrate the golden berries with hot water to be soft. Then, remove that water
- In a medium mixing bowl, melt all the semi-sweet chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Blend all the ingredients (plant-based milk, Karen Berrios Cacao Powder, banana, avocado, cinnamon, coconut oil, Karen Berrios Golden Berries, coconut sugar).
- Pour the mix into the melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- In an ice bath, whisk the mixture with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Pour the mix into the two cake rings lined with transparent food film
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Remove from the cake ring and enjoy with fresh berries!