AVOCADO COOKIE FUDGE BROWNIES
1 avocado (mashed)
2 tbsp nut butter
1-2 tbsp date syrup
1/3 cup Shop Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
* optional: chocolate collagen
- Mix everything together then add some chocolate chips into the mix.
- Pour into a 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and top with cookies/ cookie dough!
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes cut and enjoy!
Courtesy of: @hollys_bestlife
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...