VANESSA'S BLUEBERRY CHIA & ALMOND BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1/2 cup gluten-free old-fashioned oats.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice.
- 3/4 cup organic FROZEN blueberries.
- 1 tbsp of Karen Berrios Organic Chia Seeds & Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal or flaxseeds.
Layer all ingredients in glass jar, pour in milk. Close lid/refrigerate overnight or for at least a few hours. When ready, stir up.
Mix crunchy almond butter & topped with Karen Berrios Organic Cacao Nibs in the late AM (you can also add these the night before of course). Frozen fruit, holds up better, & it gives a nice texture to the mixture. No added sweetener is necessary unless you like it extra sweet...if so, a good quality works well.
Courtesy of Vanessa Lopez @thegiftofgoods