- 7oz Cauliflower (cut up into stalks)
- 3.5oz of red cabbage (shredded)
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon of Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- ½ teaspoons of salt (optional)
- 1 sprinkle of hemp seeds
In a pan, stir fry the veggies in the coconut aminos. You can add a bit of avocado oil if you like. Let them simmer (flip every few minutes) for a good 7-10 minutes. Then add in the maca and salt and stir. Put it in a bowl and let it cool off a bit before serving. Top with hemp seeds. That’s it!
Courtesy of Katey Yurko @thevioletfog