- 3 cups oat flour**
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 7/8 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- Karen Berrios Maca Powder
**oat flour- 3 cups oats in food processor and blend until fine.
In a food processor, add all the ingredients and combine.
Roll into balls.
Freeze for an hour.
Melt vegan chocolate chips with a dash of almond milk.
Dip balls into chocolate.
Store in fridge.
Courtesy of Amber Vikman @amber_vikman