- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (optional)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 2/3 cup freshly brewed organic coffee
- 2 tablespoons honey or yacon syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix the almond milk, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, lucuma powder, honey or yacon syrup and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until steam rises, about five- six minutes.
Proceed to remove from the heat and stir in the pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon) and coffee. Whisk rapidly until the mixture is frothy (you can use an immersion blender for extra foam).
Place into mugs and sprinkle with a little cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Serve hot and enjoy it!
- Immune booster
- Antioxidants benefits
- Promotes concentration
- Supports gut health