TARYN'S EASTER BROWNIES
- 2 eggs (can sub eggs for 1/2 cup applesauce to make vegan)
- 1 cup almond butter (make sure its oily or texture will not be the same)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Easter themed M&M’s (peanut butter used here) (or your favorite easter candy)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until you have a thick batter.
- Add dry ingredients and mix again.
- Fold in chocolate chips and add cacao nibs
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and then top with easter candy.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until fork comes out clean
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...
Ingredients and Instructions: Blend together: 1 banana, frozen 2 dates for sweetness 2 handfuls ice 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 scoop c...
Ingredients: Brownie layer: 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1/2 cup applesa...
Ingredients: 2/3 cup oat flour 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 3 bananas, mashed 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup coconut sugar 3 tsp baking powder...
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...