TARYN'S EASTER BROWNIES
- 2 eggs (can sub eggs for 1/2 cup applesauce to make vegan)
- 1 cup almond butter (make sure its oily or texture will not be the same)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Easter themed M&M’s (peanut butter used here) (or your favorite easter candy)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until you have a thick batter.
- Add dry ingredients and mix again.
- Fold in chocolate chips and add cacao nibs
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and then top with easter candy.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until fork comes out clean
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...