TARYN'S EASTER BROWNIES
- 2 eggs (can sub eggs for 1/2 cup applesauce to make vegan)
- 1 cup almond butter (make sure its oily or texture will not be the same)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Easter themed M&M’s (peanut butter used here) (or your favorite easter candy)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until you have a thick batter.
- Add dry ingredients and mix again.
- Fold in chocolate chips and add cacao nibs
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and then top with easter candy.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until fork comes out clean
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...