Energy Boosting Cinnamon Muffins
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4-1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 2.5 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/3 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350F and add all of your ingredients in a bowl. mix until batter is formed.
- Transfer to a greased or lined muffin pan & fill 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 22-26 min and enjoy!
Courtesy of: @alittlemorebalanced
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...