GEORGIA'S GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Pulse until everything is combined, and a dough has formed. If the mixture still seems a little dry, add a bit more nut milk.
- Scoop and roll into 16 balls.
- Pour shredded coconut and cacao nibs onto a plate, and roll balls in toppings.
- Store in the fridge for maximum freshness. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Georgia Thompson @goodness_with_g
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...