GEORGIA'S MINT CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak dates in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften
- Place dates in a food processor or high speed blender. Mix until a paste has formed.
- Add oats, almonds, cashews, coconut oil, cacao powder, peppermint extract and salt.
- Mix until a crumby, well-combined dough has formed.
- Scoop and roll into 16 balls.
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Georgia Thompson @goodness_with_g
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...