GEORGIA'S MINT CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak dates in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften
- Place dates in a food processor or high speed blender. Mix until a paste has formed.
- Add oats, almonds, cashews, coconut oil, cacao powder, peppermint extract and salt.
- Mix until a crumby, well-combined dough has formed.
- Scoop and roll into 16 balls.
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Georgia Thompson @goodness_with_g
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...
Ingredients and Instructions: Blend together: 1 banana, frozen 2 dates for sweetness 2 handfuls ice 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 scoop c...
Ingredients: Brownie layer: 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1/2 cup applesa...
Ingredients: 2/3 cup oat flour 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 3 bananas, mashed 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup coconut sugar 3 tsp baking powder...
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...