HEALTHY BROWNIE BALLS
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons flax meal + 6 tablespoons warm water)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teapoon baking soda
- 1 teapoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
Preheat oven to 350*F.
Combine ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips.
Place in baking pan. Bake for 30min.
Let cool, then roll into balls and chill in fridge for a couple hours.
Dip balls into frosting and add sprinkles.
Store in fridge.
- Refined sugar free