Healthy Camu Camu & Maca Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Green apple (chopped and frozen)
- 1 & ½ Banana (chopped and frozen)
- 1 cup (50 gr) Spinach (frozen)
- 2 tbsp. (20 gr) Karen Berrios Maca powder
- 1 tsp. (3 gr) Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- ½ ( 1 gr ) Karen Berrios Ginger Root Powder
- 1 celery stick
- 1 cup (237 ml) Almond, coconut or soy milk
- 1 tsp. (3 gr) Spirulina
- Defrost the bananas, apples and spinach from the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and slowly pulse until thick and creamy, should have the ice cream consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, top with your favorite fruits, Karen Berrios Chia Seeds, Cacao Nibs, and enjoy!
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...