KAREN'S CACAO GRANOLA BARS
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- Mix together the oats, almonds, flax meal, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, cacao powder, and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla, and honey.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and press down into a parchment paper lined pan. let freeze for 30 minutes before cutting into bars. store in the fridge.
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karelizwellness.karenberrios
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...