KAREN'S CACAO GRANOLA BARS
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- Mix together the oats, almonds, flax meal, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, cacao powder, and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla, and honey.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and press down into a parchment paper lined pan. let freeze for 30 minutes before cutting into bars. store in the fridge.
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karelizwellness.karenberrios
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...