KAREN'S CAMU CAMU CHIA PUDDING
- •1 cup almond milk
- •1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- •1 1/2 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- •2 tbsp honey
- •1/4 tsp vanilla
*Makes 2 servings*
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, camu camu, honey, and vanilla.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Split into 2 bowls and add your toppings. (i topped with greek yogurt, blueberries, cacao nibs, and granola butter)
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karenberriosblog
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...