KAREN'S SUPERFOOD GRANOLA
- 2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 3 tbsp Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flax meal, pecans, lucuma, chia seeds, camu camu, and salt.
- Then, mix in the honey and melted coconut oil.
- Flatten out onto a parchment paper lined pan and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool before breaking up the granola.
Courtesy of Karen Berrios @karelizwellness.karenberrios
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...