Keto Choco Ice Cream
- 1 cup (200 gr) vegan cream cheese (soft)
- 1 ½ cup (330 ml) coconut milk cream
- ½ cup (110 ml) almond or soy milk
- ½ cup (70 gr) Erythritol or Monk fruit (Maple)
- ⅓ cup ( 45 gr) Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Fruits (chopped)
- Place your loaf pan in the freezer
- In your food processor, combine all your ingredients for the chocolate ice cream and blend until thick and creamy
- Pour the chocolate ice cream mixture in the chilled container. For the first hour, stir the mixture every 20 minutes, to ensure it doesn’t freeze solid.
- Lightly wet your scoop before serving ice cream.
- Serve in your dessert bowl and enjoy with your favorites fruits and Karen Berrios cacao Nibs.
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...