KRISTEN'S BAKED OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP LUCUMA BALLS
- 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup nut milk
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbl Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the peanut butter and maple syrup until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, oats, salt and baking soda and mix.
- Add the milk and mix until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon size of dough onto a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and bake for 11-13 minutes.
Courtesy of Kristen Kubert @an_essential_life
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...