KRISTEN'S BAKED OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP LUCUMA BALLS
- 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup nut milk
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbl Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the peanut butter and maple syrup until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, oats, salt and baking soda and mix.
- Add the milk and mix until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon size of dough onto a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and bake for 11-13 minutes.
Courtesy of Kristen Kubert @an_essential_life
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...