Lemon Chia Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Then, mix in the maple syrup, coconut oil, greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and milk.
- Mix in the chia seeds and pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Courtesy of: @chloe.foods