LUCUMA ENERGY BITES
- 2/3 cup Almond Maca Butter
- 2 tablespoons Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 2-3 tablespoons yacon syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup almonds or chopped nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated coconut (will be used at the end)
INSTRUCTIONS:Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process to form a uniform, non-lumpy, moist paste.
Let each mixture sit separately in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then, with fingers dampened in water, proceed to form balls as round as possible, then pass them through the grated coconut. Get ready to indulge!
- Source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein
- Source of antioxidants
- Immune system boost
- Enhances energy
- Sense of satiety
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...