- 2/3 cup Almond Maca Butter
- 2 tablespoons Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 2-3 tablespoons yacon syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup almonds or chopped nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated coconut (will be used at the end)
INSTRUCTIONS:Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process to form a uniform, non-lumpy, moist paste.
Let each mixture sit separately in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then, with fingers dampened in water, proceed to form balls as round as possible, then pass them through the grated coconut. Get ready to indulge!
- Source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein
- Source of antioxidants
- Immune system boost
- Enhances energy
- Sense of satiety