Maca Oats With Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Shop Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plantbased milk
- Vegan vanilla yogurt
- Hemp hearts
- Almond slivers
- Put blueberries in a sauce pan and heat over medium until they get syrupy, about five minutes.
- Boil water stove top and pour over oats, or add both to a microwave safe bowl and heat for two minutes.
- When the oatmeal is ready, stir in Maca powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour milk over it if desired, and top with berries, hemp hearts, yogurt, nuts, whatever you prefer.
Courtesy of @chickpea_and_herb
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...