Maca Protein Falafel
- 1 & ½ cup chickpea (cooked)
- ½ cup fava bean (cooked)
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of Parsley & cilantro
- ¼ cup onion (chopped)
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp. Karen Berrios Maca powder
- 4 tbsp. whole flour or almond flour
- Place the chickpeas, fava beans, onion, olive oil and water (if is necessary) in the food processor. Blend well until creamy
- Add cloves of garlic, parsley, cilantro and Maca powder into the mixture.
- Place the mixture into a bowl, chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Having rest your mixture, make croquettes and stir it into almond flour.
- Warm your frying pan with olive oil (not too much) under medium heat and put the croquettes of falafel into the hot pan.
- Enjoy with fresh vegetables or a vinaigrette of yogurt