MADDIE'S MOCHA LATTE
- 1/2-1 cup brewed COFFEE of choice (or 2 shots of espresso)
- ~1/4-1/2 cup peppermint mocha (and/or creamy coconut milk/almond milk)
- -1 1/2 tbsp organic Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- -SWEETEN: Stevia/Monkfruit to taste OR ~1 tbs raw honey/maple syrup
- -Optional: ~1/4 tsp PEPPERMINT extract
- -Optional: ~1/2 tsp pure VANILLA extract
- -Optional: ~1 tbsp coconut butter
- -Optional: 1 scoop plain collagen
- Sprinkle with DARK CHOCOLATE shavings and/or dark chocolate drizzle. I sprinkled some freeze dried raspberry for a touch of color, but you could also sprinkle w/ peppermint candy of any kind.
- Prepare coffee or make espresso shots
- Warm the nut-pods/non-dairy milk (stove top is best)
- Add coffee/milk/cacao/vanilla/sweetener/peppermint
- Blend until mixed and foamy (you can also just stir everything together for the froth-free version)
- Sprinkle with DARK CHOCOLATE shavings and/or chocolate drizzle
Courtesy of Maddie Scannapieco @madd.healthy
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...