MADDIE'S SNICKER SMOOTHIE
- 3/4 cup unsweetened creamy non-dairy milk
- 1/1 - 1 frozen banana (omit for low-carb)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Monkfruit or stevia to taste (or 1-2 dates)
Add Ins (thst I like to include):
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen
- 1-2 tbsp flax (or chia, psyllium, hemp)
- Handful frozen zucchini
- Handful frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
Add more liquid or ice to desired consistency. The frozen zucchini & cauliflower thicken it up. I layer the blender soft to hard (bottom to top) & blend all together, adding small amounts of liquid if I need to, until its thick & creamy.
TOP w/: melted dark chocolate drizzle, paleo “carmel” sauce, & some chocolate chunks & optional sprinkle of crushed peanuts. ENJOY!
Melted Dark Chocolate Drizzle:
- -melted gems 🤤OR
- ~1/4 cup unsweetened cacao/chocolate chips + 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt in glass jar for 30 sec. increments in microwave, stir in-between until fully melted
EZ Paleo "Caramel" Sauce:
- ~1/4 cup coconut oil
- ~1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or monkfruit syrup)
- ~2 tablespoons almond butter
- -Dash of vanilla extract
- -Pinch of sea salt
- -Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Melt coconut oil and maple syrup in a glass jar for about 60 seconds. Whisk in almond butter & vanilla/sea salt/cinnamon until very smooth.
Courtesy of Maddie Scannapieco @madd.healthy
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...