MADDIE'S SNICKERDOODLE CACAO SMOOTHIE
Layer in this order (bottom to top) in the blender:
- Non-dairy MILK
- Spoonful FLAX
- Spoonful HEMP seed
- 2 spoonful Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 2 teaspoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 2 spoonful NUT BUTTER (and/or add PB powder)
- 1 scoop VANILLA PROTEIN
- 1 scoop SNICKERDOODLE COLLAGEN
- Handful frozen ZUCCHINI
- Handful frozen PAPAYA chunks (or banana)
- Handful frozen CAULI RICE
- 2 handfuls ICE
- (Optional) add stevia or monkfruit to taste*
- Blend all at once until thick and creamy! I add less liquid so that it stays thick
- Topped w/ unsweetened dark chocolate chips & a sprinkle of grain free PB granola.
Courtesy of Maddie Scannapieco @madd.healthy
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...