MAGGIE'S MOCHA MACA OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- Stir it all together until fully combined and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In the morning, scoop the oats into a bowl and add your fav toppings!!
- Mine are Karen Berrios Chia Seeds and Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs, raspberries for some color, and melted peanut butter for extra yum!
Courtesy of Maggie Headlee @maggiebakesgrace
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...