MEGAN'S BANANA BREAD
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter (room temp.)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9×5×3 inch loaf pan
- Cream the sugar & butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk & cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Maca Powder
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture & stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears
- Pour batter into prepared pan & bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack & cool completely before slicing
Courtesy of Megan Jarzenbeck @baconnandmegs
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...