MEGAN'S MACA PROTEIN PUMPKIN LOAF
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp of water (mixed together to make flax egg)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of oat flower (blend 2 cups of rolled oats in a blender)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a regular sized loaf pan.
- Combine the flax & water in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, add the oat flower, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, protein powder, and Maca powder. Mix together to combine.
- To the bowl, add the pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and flax mixture. Mix ingreifients together until evenly combined.
- Add desired amount of vegan dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and smooth down across the edges.
- Top with more vegan dark chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake in oven for about 55 minutes, or until firm, dark brown edges.
- Set aside to cool for at least an hour before serving.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days (or longer if refrigerated).
Courtesy of Megan Jarzenbeck @baconnandmegs
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...