MEGAN'S MACA PROTEIN PUMPKIN LOAF
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp of water (mixed together to make flax egg)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of oat flower (blend 2 cups of rolled oats in a blender)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a regular sized loaf pan.
- Combine the flax & water in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, add the oat flower, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, protein powder, and Maca powder. Mix together to combine.
- To the bowl, add the pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and flax mixture. Mix ingreifients together until evenly combined.
- Add desired amount of vegan dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and smooth down across the edges.
- Top with more vegan dark chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake in oven for about 55 minutes, or until firm, dark brown edges.
- Set aside to cool for at least an hour before serving.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days (or longer if refrigerated).
Courtesy of Megan Jarzenbeck @baconnandmegs
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...
Ingredients: 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter 1/3 cup maple syrup 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat) 1 cup rolled oats 1/4 tsp s...
Ingredients: 1 cup cassava flour 1 cup thick yogurt like greek yogurt (if you use coconut yogurt and it’s more runny, you will need more flour) 1 ...
Ingredients: 2 cups cassava flour 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teas...
Ingredients: Frozen banana Frozen strawberries Vegan vanilla protein powder Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder Almond milk Toppings: Hemp hearts Karen ...