MIKAELA'S SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1.5 cups df chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove, or in 30 sec increments in the microwave. once melted, set aside to cool.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk olive oil, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla. when cooled, whisk chocolate in.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and stir.
- Finally, combine the caramel ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the baking dish and pour the caramel mixture on top.
- Swirl the layers with a knife and bake for 45-48 min (my oven is super hot so they may take a few min longer) let cool for at least 15 min before eating.
Courtesy of Mikaela Kim @hopefulllivin
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...