MIKAELA'S SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1.5 cups df chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove, or in 30 sec increments in the microwave. once melted, set aside to cool.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk olive oil, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla. when cooled, whisk chocolate in.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and stir.
- Finally, combine the caramel ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the baking dish and pour the caramel mixture on top.
- Swirl the layers with a knife and bake for 45-48 min (my oven is super hot so they may take a few min longer) let cool for at least 15 min before eating.
Courtesy of Mikaela Kim @hopefulllivin
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...