Ingredients & Instructions:
In a high speed blender:
- 1/2 cup cold brew or plain iced coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup zucchini (steamed then frozen)
- 1/2 a small frozen banana
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 Tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- Few heavy shakes of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp fiber (psyllium or ground flaxseed)
Top with cacao nibs, your fav low sugar chocolate baked good and flaky sea salt.
Courtesy of: dairyfreedelish
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...