Nikki's Ginger Cacao Coconut Butter Cups
Ingredients and Instructions:
Toasted coconut butter:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. Toast for 15 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Add to food processor and blend on high until it gets creamy (may have to scrape the sides a few times as you are processing or add coconut oil to make it go faster).
For the cups:
- Mix Karen Berrios Cacao Powder, coconut oil, and ground ginger in a bowl and add to silicone molds.
- Top with coconut butter and then more of the chocolate mix.
- Freeze until set (about an hour)
Courtesy of Nikki Jahnkee @its_nicolettemarie