NIKKI'S MACA SPIKED GINGERBREAD TRUFFLES
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp gingersnap cashew butter (sub any nut butter & add more gingerbread spice)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- *optional dark chocolate to drizzle
Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add wet ingredients and use hands to mix together into a dough ball. Refrigerate for 5 minutes before rolling to smaller balls. Cover with melted chocolate and enjoy!
Courtesy of Nikki Jahnke @its_nicolettemarie
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...