NIKKI'S PEANUT BUTTER OREOS
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/4 heaping cup maple syrup
Peanut butter Maca Frosting
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and add water slowly till you form a paste.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into a dough ball.
- Roll out into a rectangle and cut out 12 small circles about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake for 8 minutes. After removing cookies from oven let them cool for a couple minutes then add frosting to 6 and top with other 6!
Courtesy of Nikki Jahnke @its_nicolettemarie
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...