NIKKI'S PEANUT BUTTER OREOS
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/4 heaping cup maple syrup
Peanut butter Maca Frosting
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and add water slowly till you form a paste.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into a dough ball.
- Roll out into a rectangle and cut out 12 small circles about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake for 8 minutes. After removing cookies from oven let them cool for a couple minutes then add frosting to 6 and top with other 6!
Courtesy of Nikki Jahnke @its_nicolettemarie
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...