NIKKI'S PEANUT BUTTER OREOS
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/4 heaping cup maple syrup
Peanut butter Maca Frosting
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and add water slowly till you form a paste.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into a dough ball.
- Roll out into a rectangle and cut out 12 small circles about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake for 8 minutes. After removing cookies from oven let them cool for a couple minutes then add frosting to 6 and top with other 6!
Courtesy of Nikki Jahnke @its_nicolettemarie
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...