Perfect Choco Lucuma Brownies
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup avocado (puree)
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 vegan egg (1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Chia Seeds + 4 tbsp. water)
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds (blended)
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF (180 ºC) . Lightly grease your baking pan with a greased paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, melt all the semi-sweet chocolate in a bain-marie. Add the avocado puree, coconut oil and vegan egg. Whisk well to combine.
- Stir the all the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk with your silicone spatula until creamy.
- Sprinkle cacao nibs and semisweet chocolate before baking.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes for just under done-brownies (fudgier texture)
- Enjoy these brownies as a low sugar dessert.