- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 egg
Instructions:In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Then add wet ingredients and stir.
Turn burner to a medium heat under a non-stick pan. Line pan with coconut oil. With a ladle, slowly place mixture in a circular shape to form each pancake.
When it starts to bubble, flip the pancake to cook other side for a minute or two.
Serve on a plate, one on top of the other, with chopped strawberries, blueberries, and honey or yacon syrup. Enjoy!
- Source of potent antioxidants
- Energy Enhancer
- Source of healthy fatty-acids: Omega-3 & protein
- Supports heart and gut health
- Immune booster