PUMPKIN VEGAN PUDDING
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 pitted dates boiled in water between 10-12 minutes, then drained
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
Mix all ingredients. Whisk until very smooth texture. Pour into jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight.. Mix pudding before serving. Top with organic coconut whipped cream, cinnamon and enjoy!
- Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Source of fiber and protein
- Energy enhancer
- Immune booster
- Sense of satiety
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...