RALDA'S PAPAYA BOWL
- 3 tbs of Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/3 papaya (peeled)
Toppings: almond butter, coconut shavings, maca cereal
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk to set in fridge for at least two hours.
- Once liquid has been absorbed toss in dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Peel and slice papaya into small cubes.
- Place in a bowl and cover with chia pudding mixture.
- Add more cinnamon if desired.
Courtesy of Ralda Robles @solelysalud
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...