RALDA'S PAPAYA BOWL
- 3 tbs of Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/3 papaya (peeled)
Toppings: almond butter, coconut shavings, maca cereal
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk to set in fridge for at least two hours.
- Once liquid has been absorbed toss in dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Peel and slice papaya into small cubes.
- Place in a bowl and cover with chia pudding mixture.
- Add more cinnamon if desired.
Courtesy of Ralda Robles @solelysalud
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...