- 3 tbs of Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/3 papaya (peeled)
Toppings: almond butter, coconut shavings, maca cereal
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk to set in fridge for at least two hours.
- Once liquid has been absorbed toss in dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Peel and slice papaya into small cubes.
- Place in a bowl and cover with chia pudding mixture.
- Add more cinnamon if desired.
Courtesy of Ralda Robles @solelysalud