Raw Vegan Camu Camu Tart
- ½ cup (63 gr) flaked oats
- ⅛ cup (22 gr) almonds
- ½ (7 gr) cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup (38 gr) Karen Berrios Golden Berries
- 2 tbsp. Water
- ½ cup (90 ml) orange juice
- ½ cup (90 ml) water
- 1 tsp. (3 gr). Agar agar or unflavored gelatin
Camu Camu Filling:
- 1 & ½ avocado (227 gr)
- 1 banana (115 gr)
- 3- 4 tbsp. (40-50 gr) monk fruit
- 1 tsp. (3 gr) Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- Orange gelatin
- ⅛ cup (30 gr) coconut oil
- In a food processor combine all the crust ingredients until a wet sand-like mixture forms.
- Press the mixture into the cake ring and chill in the fridge.
- Combine the ingredients of orange gelatin in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat.
- Blend the camu camu filling ingredients, pour and spread into the crust and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy this creamy tart with lemon zest and coconut!
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...