Red pepper pizza with Chia crust
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp or sesame seeds.
- 1/3 cup Karen Berrios chia seed
- ½ tsp. salt, pepper
- Tomato sauce
- Tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, mushroom, vegan cheese
- Cooking instructions:
- Process all of your crust ingredients in a food processor. Place the mixture in a circle shape, in your Silpat or non-stick paper sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 300º F for 1 hour.
- Spread tomato sauce on crust. Top with vegan cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Remove from the oven and add fresh basil leaves. Enjoy this pizza as a perfect low-calories lunch or dinner
Enjoy this low calorie pizza for lunch or dinner!