ROASTED PEAR, SWEET POTATO AND ONION WITH LUCUMA DRESSING
- 2 Bartlett pears cored and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into half-moons
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Thyme for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Mix lucuma powder and olive oil.
On big baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes, pears, onions, thyme with salt and pepper, with lucuma oil blend.
Roast until golden brown and tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle with additional thyme if you prefer... and enjoy!
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...