SPICY YOGURT SAUCE WITH CAMU CAMU
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/4 chopped avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet corn
- 1/2 cup beet
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
SPICY YOGURT SAUCE:
- 1 cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- Salt to taste
To Salad, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
To Beat Slaw, in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until honey is well mixed.
To Fresh Salsa, combine all ingredients in another medium bowl.
To Spicy yogurt, combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix until well combined.
Serve with salad, Beat Slaw, fresh salsa...and Enjoy!
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Support your immune system
- Gives feeling of well-being
- Vegan recipe
- Gluten free