CHRISTINE'S SUPERFOOD CHIA PUDDING
- 2 tbs Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup milk depending on how thick you like the pudding
- Combine chia seeds, maca powder and milk.
- Put it in the refrigerator until the pudding is set, usually at least 30 minutes.
- You can leave it overnight to eat in the morning.
- Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Blueberries and raspberries
Courtesy of Christine Gregory @sincerelychristinentp
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...