Suspiro de Lucuma
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk (cream)
- 1 cup sweet potato (puree)
- ½ cup Karen Berrios Lucuma powder
- ½ cup white egg or aquafaba
- 1 cup monk fruit (powder)
- Ground cinnamon
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Place the mixture into glasses and chill in fridge.
- Whisk the eggs white with your hand mixer in a medium bowl. Add monk fruit little by little and beat until the meringue is firm.
- Place the meringue into your disposable piping bag and decorate your lucuma pudding with picks of meringue. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on your meringue.
- Enjoy as a Peruvian low sugar dessert or snack.