TARYN'S PALEO BROWNIES
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 overflowing cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop chocolate plant based protein powder
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together in microwave or on the stove. Mix until mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl (I used an electric mixer)
- Add coconut sugar and vanilla and beat until frothy
- Add dry ingredients (cacao flour, protein powder, coconut flour and baking soda) and mix again until fully combine.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and cook for 30-33 minutes or until work comes out clean.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...
Ingredients and Instructions: Blend together: 1 banana, frozen 2 dates for sweetness 2 handfuls ice 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 scoop c...
Ingredients: Brownie layer: 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1/2 cup applesa...
Ingredients: 2/3 cup oat flour 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 3 bananas, mashed 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup coconut sugar 3 tsp baking powder...