TARYN'S PALEO BROWNIES
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 overflowing cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop chocolate plant based protein powder
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together in microwave or on the stove. Mix until mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl (I used an electric mixer)
- Add coconut sugar and vanilla and beat until frothy
- Add dry ingredients (cacao flour, protein powder, coconut flour and baking soda) and mix again until fully combine.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and cook for 30-33 minutes or until work comes out clean.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...