TARYN'S PUMPKIN BROWNIES
- 1 Egg (sub flax egg for vegan)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (make sure its oily)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup honey or sub maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice plus more for topping
- I used a crushed up chocolate bar and mixed in before baking
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until combined evenly.
- Add dry ingredients and mix again.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper or greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fork comes out clean. Will be gooey, if you leave overnight, they will harden and be more brownie like. Right out of the oven they are pretty gooey but still delicious!
- Top with as much pumpkin pie spice as your heart desires, or add in to the mix before baking!
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...