TARYN'S PUMPKIN CUPS
- 1 cup Cacao Superfood Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 heaping tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder for hormone support and energy boost
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix the crust ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once combined press them into muffin tins lined with paper. Freeze while making the filling.
- To make the filling add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp filling to each cup (I made 6) and smooth it out so the edges will be even.
- Once finished freeze until set and top with more superfood mix and maple butter for an extra sweet treat.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...