TARYN'S PUMPKIN CUPS
- 1 cup Cacao Superfood Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 heaping tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder for hormone support and energy boost
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix the crust ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once combined press them into muffin tins lined with paper. Freeze while making the filling.
- To make the filling add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp filling to each cup (I made 6) and smooth it out so the edges will be even.
- Once finished freeze until set and top with more superfood mix and maple butter for an extra sweet treat.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...