TARYN'S PUMPKIN CUPS
- 1 cup Cacao Superfood Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 heaping tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder for hormone support and energy boost
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix the crust ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once combined press them into muffin tins lined with paper. Freeze while making the filling.
- To make the filling add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp filling to each cup (I made 6) and smooth it out so the edges will be even.
- Once finished freeze until set and top with more superfood mix and maple butter for an extra sweet treat.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...
Ingredients: 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 cup frozen papaya 1 cup frozen cauli 1/2 cup frozen cucumber 1 scoop chocolate protein 1 tsp matcha 1 tsp spi...
Ingredients: 1/2 C pancake mix 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 tsp. Karen Berrios Maca Powder Coconut oil spray Toppings: Cacao almond ...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups banana nut superfood mix 1-2 tbsp water Mix and press down a thin layer in muffin pan cups Bake at 475 for 10 min...
Ingredients: 1c frozen blueberries 3/4c frozen raspberries 1T spirulina 1T Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ...