VEGAN CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES
- 1 cup coconut sugar, monk fruit (golden)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp. Karen Berrios Chia seeds (ground)
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour or rice flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Monk fruit (powdered)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut sugar and coconut oil. Stir it until well combined and smooth. Add the ground chia seeds, non-dairy milk and vanilla, mix well to combine.
- Sift in the rice flour, almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt using a fine mesh strainer. Stir until combined with the wet ingredients.
- Place the powdered monk fruit in a small mixing bowl. Scoop out a heaping tbsp. of dough at a time, and shape into a ball. Roll the ball in the powdered monk fruit, covering all sides.
- Place the balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.