Vegan Chocolate & Golden Berry Mousse
*2 servings - 1 cup each*
- ½ cup (75 gr) Karen Berrios Golden Berries
- ⅔ taza (115 gr) semi-sweet chocolate (chopped)
- ¾ cup (175 ml) almond or soy milk
- 1 banana (120 gr)
- 1 avocado (180gr)
- 3 tbsp. (22gr) Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. (5 gr) Cinnamon powder
- 5 tbsp. (50gr) coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. &1 tsp. (15 ml) coconut oil (melted)
- Fresh berries and cacao powder
- Hydrate the golden berries with hot water to be soft. Then, remove that water
- In a medium mixing bowl, melt all the semi-sweet chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Blend all the ingredients (plant-based milk, Karen Berrios Cacao Powder, banana, avocado, cinnamon, coconut oil, Karen Berrios Golden Berries, coconut sugar).
- Pour the mix into the melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- In an ice bath, whisk the mixture with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Pour the mix into the two cake rings lined with transparent food film
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Remove from the cake ring and enjoy with fresh berries!
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...