MADELINE'S VEGAN RICE CRISPY EGGS
- Cup brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup pecan butter
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1 tsp. pink pitaya powder
- Mix together the cereal, pecan butter, date syrup, cacao powder and maca powder.
- Lay the rice crispy mixture flat on a cookie sheet using a spoon and/or spatula.
- If making into egg shapes, use your egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut before freezing. If not making into egg shape, simple put the rice crispy in the freezer for 20 minutes then cut into squares.
- For the pink pitaya frosting, melt your frosting in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 second. Mix with pink pitaya powder.
- Dip your rice crispy eggs or squares into the frosting. Let cool in the freezer.
- Before eating, let defrost for 5 or so minutes!
- Will keep good in a container in the freezer for 1 week!
Courtesy of Madeline Miles @madelines_cookbook
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...
1 1/2 cups gf 1:1 baking flour1/2 cup coconut sugar4 tsp poppy seeds1 tsp Karen Berrios Lucuma powder 1 tsp baking powder1 egg or flax egg6 tbsp al...
2 tbsp Karen Berrios chia seeds 1/2 tbsp ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup almond milk overnight.In the morning blend with another 1/2 cup of al...
Ingredients and Instructions: Toasted coconut butter: Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut shreds or flakes in a flat layer on a baking tray. To...
Ingredients: 6 tbsp peanut butter 1/2 cup plant based chocolate milk 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 eggs Splash of vanilla extract 1 cup gf AP flour 3 tbsp...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...