MADELINE'S VEGAN RICE CRISPY EGGS
- Cup brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup pecan butter
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1 tsp. pink pitaya powder
- Mix together the cereal, pecan butter, date syrup, cacao powder and maca powder.
- Lay the rice crispy mixture flat on a cookie sheet using a spoon and/or spatula.
- If making into egg shapes, use your egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut before freezing. If not making into egg shape, simple put the rice crispy in the freezer for 20 minutes then cut into squares.
- For the pink pitaya frosting, melt your frosting in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 second. Mix with pink pitaya powder.
- Dip your rice crispy eggs or squares into the frosting. Let cool in the freezer.
- Before eating, let defrost for 5 or so minutes!
- Will keep good in a container in the freezer for 1 week!
Courtesy of Madeline Miles @madelines_cookbook
Ingredients: - 1 cup (170 gr) Karen Berrios Chia Seeds- 1 cup (90 gr) almond flour - 1 cup (145 gr) flaxseed flour- 1 tsp. (5 gr) salt - 1 tsp. (5 ...
1/2 cup oat flour/blended oats1/2 banana1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 cup dairy-free milk1/2 tsp maca1/2 tsp lucuma @shopkarenberrios1 tsp flax seed1 t...
1 cup almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking sodaFck ton of cinnamon1/3 cup maple syrup1/2 cup sunflower butter (or a...