MADELINE'S VEGAN RICE CRISPY EGGS
- Cup brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup pecan butter
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1 tsp. pink pitaya powder
- Mix together the cereal, pecan butter, date syrup, cacao powder and maca powder.
- Lay the rice crispy mixture flat on a cookie sheet using a spoon and/or spatula.
- If making into egg shapes, use your egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut before freezing. If not making into egg shape, simple put the rice crispy in the freezer for 20 minutes then cut into squares.
- For the pink pitaya frosting, melt your frosting in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 second. Mix with pink pitaya powder.
- Dip your rice crispy eggs or squares into the frosting. Let cool in the freezer.
- Before eating, let defrost for 5 or so minutes!
- Will keep good in a container in the freezer for 1 week!
Courtesy of Madeline Miles @madelines_cookbook
Ingredients: 1/2 cup oat flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1 scoop chocolate protein 1/2 tbsp gingerbread spice 1 tsp Karen Berrios Maca Powder 1/2 cup ...
Ingredients and Instructions: Mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp Karen B...
Ingredients and Instructions: Blend together: 1 banana, frozen 2 dates for sweetness 2 handfuls ice 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1 scoop c...
Ingredients: Brownie layer: 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 1/2 cup applesa...
Ingredients: 2/3 cup oat flour 1/3 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 3 bananas, mashed 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup coconut sugar 3 tsp baking powder...
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana 1 tbsp Karen Berrios Cacao Powder 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional but gives it a nice creamy richness) 2 scoops c...
Ingredients: 2 cassava tortillas (or other of choice) 1 4 oz container of coconut yogurt CBD cacao glaze recipe: 1 ml CBD oil 1 Tbsp Karen Berr...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup frozen strawberries 1/3 cup frozen mango 1/3 cup frozen pineapple 1 cup almond milk 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp Karen Berrios Ca...